For Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy I offer a course (which can be taken by individuals, couples, or groups), coaching in private sessions, and a personal retreat (for individuals, couples, or multi-partner relationships):
Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Coaching (Click Here)
Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Personal Retreat (Click Here)
The Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Course (See Below)
The Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Course:
A Life Transforming Experience
Location: Online (Zoom)
The collective shame around our erotic lives is often so intense that most of us rarely receive any loving company in this realm beyond our intimate partners. And even with our intimate partners, our shame and fear of abandonment, and theirs, often makes it feel unsafe to honestly share our experience or feel empowered to explore new possibilities.
Even in nondual spirituality, sexuality is often subtly dismissed as unspiritual. Yet denying the erotic dimension deprives us of it’s juice, diminishing our inspiration, joy, and vitality. It also fails to heal our wounds around sexuality and intimate relationships. So we hobble along or avoid this domain, because there’s no safe space to explore what’s really possible.
The Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Course might be right for you if you’d like to:
- Be more empowered to ask for what you really want in intimate relationships and say “no” to what you don’t want.
- Have more ease and confidence around any aspect of intimacy.
- Feel less shame around any aspect of your erotic experience.
- Enjoy a deeper connection to the aliveness of your desires.
- Feel more free and/or more secure in your intimate relationships.
“For me it was time to include sexuality, the sexual dimension of my being. Previously you could say this was a blank canvas of myself, an unreached mystery. It was only in this resonance, in this loving integrity and the safe space that Adam holds where I really felt I could totally trust, own, and meet this dimension of myself that has been so long absent from my whole experience, like homecoming.” (L.)
“Erotic Embodiment is a very potent topic… such a source of suffering and at the same time inspiration. And it’s hard to find a lot of teaching about this from spiritual teachers. I received a lot of non judging support from the group. I did feel how well intentioned people are and a kind of warmth in being seen as I am…“ (S.)
“It’s kind of an all new world for me, to sink in and take the time to feel the erotic dimension consciously rather than just with somebody that I am just attracted to, because in the group there is an energy between everybody and everything… that growing sense of letting all the feelings be present, be what they are, it is a huge gift.” (C.)
“It was very powerful connecting and opening my heart. It was special to have the opportunity of working with all these people individually in the dyads.” (R.)
“The dyads create a safe space of loving presence where I can really drop deeply into my truth and feel safe meeting someone else and allowing them to see me, to see the me that might be hidden, you know, there’s a part of me just craves this…” (L.)
“I felt we were one entity in the aliveness and the energy, there was a natural flowing of love for everybody, flowing between us.” (A.)
Videos about Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy:
Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Interview by Alice Redetti
Adam Chacksfield and Chesaray on Erotic Embodiment
What are people saying about the Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Group
Guided Meditation: Embracing our Desire
Gaya shares the transformation she’s experiencing in Adam’s Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy Course
THE EROTIC EMBODIMENT & INTIMACY COURSE OFFERS YOU:
- Four months of continuous shame-free support to assist you in exploring your unique embodiment into eroticism and intimacy.
- 9 coaching sessions with Adam Chacksfield to provide you personal support as you engage with Erotic Embodiment & Intimacy.
- 9 invitations for deeper exploration:
1. Loving Intimacy: Expressing & Receiving Love
2. Embracing Eros: Reclaiming Our Erotic Experience.
3. Enjoying Our Embodiment: Inhabiting the Pleasure Body
4. Relating Authentically: Honoring Our Truth
5. Receiving Each Other: Transforming Conflict into Intimacy
6. Igniting Eros: Turning On
7. Expressing Eros: Exploring dimensions of Sex
8. Living Inside Eros: Inspiring Creativity
9. Integrating: Unfolding Our Path
- Videos, readings, practices, and inquiries to facilitate your opening.
$750 in group (with 2hr group coaching sessions)
$1500 for individual (with 50 minute coaching sessions)
$2000 for couple (with 50 minute coaching sessions)
(Payment plans are available, and partial scholarships for those on low income).
To register, email Adam at email@example.com, or contact him at (415) 741-0079.