Falling Open Together 7-Day Retreat in Bali
Let’s explore how love wants to move through us and how our life energy truly wants to unfold when we’re invited to deeply rest into this field of loving awareness together. This seven-day, mid-winter, retreat in tropical Bali is an opportunity to profoundly interrupt the cycles of our conditioned patterns and relax into the reliably welcoming field of awareness. Held within the comfort and beauty of this retreat environment, we can effortlessly fall into the freedom and spaciousness of being, and discover together the alive flow that wants to move and express through us.
During our time together we’ll have periods of silent and guided meditation, exchanges with Adam, partner exercises and guided experiments. There will also be plenty of opportunity to explore and deeply open to the natural beauty and sacred culture around our idyllic retreat villa (Click here to see a short video).
Our Retreat Venue:
We’ll be staying in Ubud, the spiritual and artistic heart of Bali. Ubud has magnetized spiritual aspirants and explorers from around the world. Many have been attracted by the spiritual connectedness and deep kindness of the Balinese people, the tropical beauty, and the low cost of living. Some are attracted to the transformational consciousness culture that has evolved there over the last decade or so.
Dates: The retreat starts with checking in to accommodations afternoon/evening of Saturday, Jan 26. The first retreat session is the morning of Sunday, Jan 27. The retreat concludes with lunch on Saturday, Feb 2.
All of the prices below include:
– Tuition for the 7-day retreat
– 7 nights of lodging with daily breakfast
– A private driver/taxi sent to the airport to bring you to the retreat
– Logistical support. Ken, our retreat organizer, and the Balinese staff onsite are available to help provide a smooth travel experience
*Discounted prices are available for couples wanting a room with a shared bed.
– Airfare (check for all the best prices and options on momondo.com)
– Taxis around Ubud (around $4 a trip) & to the airport (around $30).
– Lunches & Dinners (entrees at a favorite nearby restaurant cost around $3-4. Full dinners at an upscale organic restaurant cost $8-12. Many restaurants cater to Ubud’s health conscious eaters with vegetarian, vegan, raw, ayurvedic, farm-to-table and much more.)
– Any optional group outings.
Although our daily schedule will be adapted to the needs of our group, the typical schedule will likely approximate:
10am – 1pm Retreat gathering
1pm – 4pm Lunch and open time
4pm – 6pm Retreat gathering
6pm – 8pm Dinner and open time
8pm – 9:30pm Retreat gathering
Our retreat venue is ideally located for beautiful nature walks with jungle vistas and it’s a 10 minute walk into the center of Ubud. We’re also planning to take one half-day of the retreat and one evening for optional group outings to connect with the beauty and rich culture that Ubud is noted for.
If you’re interested in joining us for this profound 7-day journey email: email@example.com